Morning bloggers. I really want to go out and do cool things, so I’ll just get to the point. Well, not really. Has everyone been keeping up with the Associated Press thing? If you’re not up on what it is and what it means to you as a blogger, I recommend you take the time out to learn about it, because how you quote the news can come back to haunt you. I’ll include relevant links when I can.
Her’s what I’m reading this weekend:
- What is Your ideal Dream Blog Job? at Blog Herald
- How to Be More Productive at Blog Herald
- CelebBuzz Launches a New Celebrity Social Network at Bloggers Blog
- Bloggers to AP: You’re Dead to Me at BloggersBlog
- TechCrunch is boycotting the Associated Press
- How Tech Savvy Do you Have to Be to Achieve Blogging Success at Blogging Tips
- Make Blogger Comments Reader Friendly at Blogging Tips
- Bob Cox of the Media Bloggers Association talks about the Associated Press on BlogWorldExpo Radio.
- The Bloggers Glossary at Daily Blog Tips (Darnit! They beat me to the punch. I had this planned too!)
- How to Survive Writing and Publishing on the Web – Lorelle on WordPress
- Stories I Am Watching this Week at Plagiarism Today
- Raiders of the Lost Archives at Men with Pens
Have a great Saturday!