As a network blogger or blogger for hire, what are some of the things you hope to see here at Network Blogging Tips? Are we covering the bases? Is there something you would like to see but so far haven’t? Tell us in the comments. In the meantime, here’s what I’m reading this weekend:
- Are Blog Comments a Source of Referral Traffic? at Blog Herald
- Blogging Jobs: How Much is Blogging Worth? at Blog Herald
- Writing for Two Blogs: Are you completely insane? at Blogging Basics 101 (Sadly, the answer is yes. Yes I am.)
- 7 Super Triggers to Get Readers into Action at Build a Better Blog.
- Five Ways that Strategic Bullet Points Make You a Stronger Blogger at CopyBlogger.
- The Top 100 Web Celebrities at Daily Blog Tips.
- Targeting the Offline Customer: Do You Blog for the Non-Blogger at Successful Blog
- Getting Organized: Categories vs. Tags and How to Properly Utilize Them at Performancing
- 21 Ways to Make Your Blog Sticky at ProBlogger Blog Tips
Have a great rest of the weekend!