Our fashion site is looking for a talented writer to discuss a specific section of the fashion industry from a consumer perspective.
Writers must be fluent English speakers and able to write articles with 100% perfect grammar and spelling. In addition the writer should be able to inject personality and flavor into the post while remaining relatively impartial.
The position will entail:
– Writing daily posts
– Writing short overviews of individual products
– Subscribing to RSS Feeds to source fashion news and posting it.
– Keyword research to help you write titles that include words people are searching for.
– Adding links within posts to relevant pages.
– Payment is approx. $10/hr but varies depending on your writing speed and efficiency. Blog posts will fall in the range of around 200 words. Each post should take approx. 20-30 minutes to complete depending on your writing speed.
– The blogging platform is WordPress. Some basic HTML knowledge is preferred but not essential.
– Full training will be given.
– It will start at around 1 post a day but you may increase to 5 or more posts if you want to as time goes on.
– Bonuses will also be awarded for posts that attract a lot of attention and there will be an opportunity to write features.
===How to Apply===
Please ensure you follow this exactly or your application may be automatically deleted.
– Send an email to: email@example.com
– Use the subject line: Fashion Blogger Application: ‘Your Name’
– Include any details about yourself that you feel are relevant to this position including past experience.
We will then follow up with more details on the position.