We’re sorry to announce James Chartrand is stepping down as blogger for our Business Tips blog. Thus, we have some big shoes to fill. We’re looking for a blogger who can discuss the business aspects of freelancing and freelance writing. If you have been doing this for some time and can share tips for building and maintaining a successful freelance writing business, I hope you’ll apply. Some of the topics we hope to see include:
- Negotiating rates and raises
- Finding high paying clients
- Good business practices
- Customer Service
- Other tips for handling the business end of freelancing.
Here are the requirements:
- Please know how to blog and have WordPress experience
- Please have been doing this for a while, experienced freelancers only
- At least two posts per week required
What’s in it for you?
- $100 per month
- You may use your affiliate links as long as you’re not spammy
- Regular bonuses for traffic and revenue growth
- You may sell your ebooks and other promotional material in a link below your blog post.
How to get the gig:
- Send me a cover letter to “wegetletters(at)gmail(dot)com. Please include “Business Tips Blogger”
- Send me some relevant samples of your writing.
- Send me a resume or list of past clients
How not to get the gig:
- Send me a cookie cutter cover letter
- Don’t follow directions
- Have no experience as a writer or blogger
- Tell me to “Google” you for details
Feeling the love? Send your details to wegetletters(at)gmail.com and don’t forget to put “Business Tips Blogger” in the subject line. I don’t want to think you’re a spammer or put you in a folder to deal with for later.