Lorna last week:
see more Lolcats and funny pictures
Things not to do with a sick toddler:
1. Drive 539 miles in one day – Spokane to Billings
2. Expose tons of other little kids to her illness – Sorry, cousins and cousins’ friends.
3. Let her put her fingers in your mouth – Now I’m sick, too.
4. Feed her dairy products – Hello, mucous.
5. Attend an hour+ -long church service – She sure looked cute in her matching hat and dress, though.
6. Expect her to spend more than five consecutive minutes without being held – My arms ache!
7. Drive another 535 miles – Billings to Helena, Helena to Spokane