Our FWJ Contest: “Bring Community Back” ends on Halloween. In case you don’t know what’s at stake – can you say $150? Here are the rules:
We’re giving away three $50 prizes.
- The person with the most comments between now and October 31st, on the homepage Freelance Writing Jobs blog, will $50.
- The person with the most comments across the whole FWJ network by the end of the month, that’s all of the blogs, will receive $50.
- The FWJ blogger who does the most to build community and join the conversation will win $50 at the end of the month.
Just a few notes:
- Comments that only say ” I agree” or add nothing to the conversation won’t count.
- Comments not adhering to our comment policy will be deleted and won’t count.
- Spammy comments or comment dropping – unless they’re truly offering something to the conversation – won’t count.
Here are some great posts from the past month that generated buzz: