I’ve been invited to fill in at the last minute for another blogger at the Girlfriend’s Guide to the Business of Blogging webinar this week. The webinar lasts for several days and discusses many of the different aspects of the business end of blogging. My session is on Wednesday afternoon at 1:00 p.m. EST and focuses on FWJ and how I grew (and you can grow) a blog into a business. Other speakers include Jenn Fowler, Shiela Scarborough, Michael Martine, Charles Orlando and so many others. Cost for the event is an affordable $15. Check out a few of the topics:
- How to Build a Sustainable Brand from Scratch
- The Business of Being Authentic
- Three Keys to Blogging: Consistency, Passion and Patience
- I’m Not Just a Mommy: Professionalism and Blogging
- Expanding Your Brand Using Online Tools
For more information or to register, (and no, this isn’t an affiliate link) check out the Girlfriend’s Guide to the Business of Blogging Webinar website.