I’m having one of those “white rabbit” days today. You know the one from Alice in Wonderland, who was late, late, late?!? Yep, that’s it.
I slept in this morning and everything I’ve done since then has been thrown off. I did have a brief moment of panic that threatened to escalate into a meltdown, but then I realized that I don’t have time for one right now. All I can do is present you with today’s leads and apologize for the fact that they are late. I hope you find something on the list that you consider worth the wait.
Anyone else had a day like that? How do you get back on track if everything feels a bit off center on a particular day?
New Around the Network:
From a Man with a Pen to a Lady with a Laptop an Interview with Deb Dorchak a/k/a Harry McLeod
4 Ways Freelance Writing is Like Christmas Shopping
Getting Confidence in Your Blog Search: Fake It Til You Make It
How Your DIY Attitude is Keeping You Poor - At Copyblogger
5 Misuses of Social Media that Could Kill Your Freelance Business at Freelance Folder
Are White Papers Just for Technology Companies? at Writing White Papers
Four Business Books Worth Holiday Gifting at Social Media Explorer
The Golden Rule of Writing at Write to Done
Does Knowing Your Audience Result in Better Writing at Writing Forward
- Contributing Editors @ City Limits Magazine
- Financial Marketing Writer – New York
- Experienced Copy Editors @ Demand Studios
- Market Research Analyst – Telecommute
- Reporter - Denver – Telecommute
- Article Writer for Job Search Engine
- Content Writer - Medical/Technology
- Part-Time Substitute Reporter – Honolulu
- Mainland Publisher Looking for Writers in Hawaii
- Part-Time Writer Needed – Kansas City
- Business Plan Writer – Las Vegas
- Freelance Copy Writer
- Proofreader – Doylestown, PA
- Part-Time Content Writer – Raleigh, NC
- High Skilled Efficient Writer Positions – Raleigh, NC – Contract
- Copy Editor - Folsom
- Writers Wanted
- Web Content Writer/Reporter Wanted – 3 Month Contract – Washington, D.C.
Today’s leads are sponsored by: