Over the past few years we’ve compared freelance writing to many different entities. For me it’s kind of a challenge to find off the wall comparisons. I’m going to issue that challenge to you today as well. What are some of the comparisons you can make to freelance writing? Tell us here in the comments, on Twitter or your own blogs. Let’s see what you can come up with.
Since I’m busy compiling markets this week, I haven’t had a chance yet to do much real blogging. So we’re going with a greatest hits post this afternoon.
How freelance writing is like…
- 4 Ways Freelance Writing is Like Dating
- Top 10 Ways Freelance Writing is Like Working Out
- 5 Ways Freelance Writing is Like Thanksgiving
- 5 Ways Freelance Writing is Like Black Friday
- 7 Ways Freelance Writing is Like Acting
- 5 Freelance Writing Lessons Learned from My Dog
- 10 Freelance Writing Lessons Learned from the People of WalMart
- 4 Ways Freelance Writing is Like Christmas Shopping
- 6 Freelancing Lessons from Tony Start a/k/a “Iron Man”
- 6 Ways Freelance Writing is Like Halloween
- 7 Important Lessons Freelancers Can Learn from Working in Fast Food
- Customer Appreciation Lessons Learned from Barnes and Noble
- Hiring New Freelancers is Like a Box of Chocolate
Now let’s have your analogy. What is freelance writing like….and why?