LIVESTRONG.com is a leading online destination for health-related tips and advice, attracting more than 4.2 million visitors every month. To ensure LIVESTRONG™.com visitors are consistently presented with the best answers to their diverse health-related questions, we are looking for freelance writers to create informative articles on thousands of unique topics. As a writer for LIVESTRONG.com, you’ll be able to share your health knowledge with a large and vibrant community while earning a reliable paycheck and extending your personal brand on one of today’s leading health websites.
ABOUT THIS POSITION:
• Claim assignments from our database that you’re most interested and qualified to write about
• Assignments vary in length and format with most averaging 300–500 words and addressing thousands of unique topics such as diabetes, cancer, nutrition, mental health and exercise
• Payments are issued twice a week for each completed article. Current writers earn an average of $30 – $35
• Your byline follows each article helping build exposure and authority around your name and writing
• Tenured writers gain access to affordable group health care
QUALIFICATIONS: Candidates must have one or more of the following qualifications:
• Masters of Science in a medical field
• Accreditation in health
• Experience writing about health-related topics in a medical or health magazine, newspaper, journal, blog or other health website
If you meet the requirements outlined above and would like to join the LIVESTRONG.com team of writers, we’d love to hear from you. To apply, please upload your resume and writing sample through the link below – make sure to highlight your experience in the health & fitness field and provide a high quality writing sample for the editorial team to review. Please note you will be directed to Demand Studios (the content production studio for LIVESTRONG.com) to apply.