Freelance Writing Jobs is one of the leading blogs for writers in all genres and at all levels of experience. We gladly consider contributions for Freelance Writing Jobs and we’ve have partnered with My Blog Guest for entries. You will have to become a member of My Blog Guest, as well as follow the content rules listed below, to submit guest entries. Please note that we will check your MBG ID.
Become a My Blog Guest member now to contribute to Freelance Writing Jobs!
What’s in it for You?
- Contributors who submit a great entry will be given the opportunity to submit content for other network sites
- Awesome brand and profile opportunity
- Solid SEO benefits
- Byline with your URL
- ‘Link drop’ opportunities. You can embed relevant links to your own content in your post.
- Entries have to be at least 600 words
- Entries have to include at least 2 neutral authority links. Please avoid wiki or ehow pages!
- Entries have to include at least 1 link to an archived post in the site
- Send, as separate attachments, 2 large hi-res images relevant to the entry. Please include attribution if the images are not yours.
- Byline should include a link to the author’s social media profile, preferably Google+
- Unique content: This is a no-brainer, people submitting content published elsewhere already will be publicly disclosed here and at MBG.
- Added value: Your submissions should bring added value to the site. We are not looking for guest submitters who want to grab a quick link, instead we want to offer contributors a broader platform, the possibility to be featured on top blogs, all while offering them the opportunity to benefit the TrustRank of our sites.
Your guest entry should be good enough to be linked as ‘reference post’ when you try to land a paid writing gig somewhere.
- No Silly Lists: Although list entries can be (very) popular, that’s not what we are looking for. If you want to write a xx Ways to…, make it at least 7 or more. Your entry should be of resumé-worthy quality.
- Link to previous content: Every entry must contain at least one link to related previous channel content. Unless included already we will add this link. You can use our Writing and Blogging channel on-site search to easily find related content.
- No unethical links: Entries can not contain links to unethical sites, software or commercial, keyword strong unrelated links. If you want to plug your printer ink cartridge shop, you will have to purchase a ‘promotional guest post’ at the standard sponsored post rate. Don’t include cloaked or shortened links.
- Extended promotion: Your guest entry will be promoted via several of our social media accounts and via the My Blog Guest community.
- Regular awesome guest submissions can result in a paid gig in the future