- It forces you to realistically assess the amount of work you’ll need to do.
- It breaks down income generation into manageable, easy-to-understand chunks.
- It prevents you from inadvertently resting on your laurels during good times and it doesn’t let you off the hook when things are tough.
- It encourages you to earn more than what you need to squeak through life (both by establishing a daily target in excess of expenses and by refusing to allow you to get soft just because you had a few days with overages).
- It gives you a legitimate shot at your “dream” number because you don’t use daily surpluses to relieve the daily “pressure” to hit your mark.
- It helps you to train yourself to be a consistent earner and eliminates the dreaded feast and famine cycle.
So, FWJ amigos… Opinions? Insults? Accolades? How do you do it? Discuss.