Good morning FWJ Friends! I’ve got opps for tech writers, bloggers, and content writers for you this morning. There are gigs for translators, copy writers, and an internship, as well.
I’ve noticed a few people who have been so displeased with the rates offered in Craigslist ads that they have taken out their own ads to vent their displeasure. I must admit, I shake my head at this. If you see an ad and the pay is not what you would find acceptable, just move on. Taking the time to sign up for CL, write and post your own ad saying that you find the pay rate less than acceptable takes time and energy away from looking for work that pays at a rate you would be willing to take. Besides, unless the original ad poster is checking out ads on CL themselves, how are they going to see it?
This looks like a waste of time to me, but I am interested to find out what you think. Is this a good way to vent when you see something you don’t like on CL? Do you think it will help to raise rates overall?
- Online Personal Tech Publication Seeks Freelance Writers
- Step Up to the Plate: Freelance Food Writers Wanted @ Village Voice Los Angeles
- Freelance ATV Editor @ ATVConnection.com – Los Angeles
- Tech Blogger/Journalist @ CMSWire.com
- Business and Technology Bloggers Wanted
- Copy Writer – Arlington, VA – On Site or Telecommute
- Web Editor – Washington, D.C. or Telecommute
- Editors, Proofreaders and Writers – Washington, D.C.
- Copywriter Needed with Content Management Experience – Temporary – Watsonville/San Francisco (up to $40 per hour)
- Journalist/Investigative Reporter – Part Time – Work from Home ($30-$60 per hour)
- Freelance Writer for Custom Publication for 8-12 Year Old Girls
- Love Sports? Love Writing? Popular Sports Blog Looking to Expand
- Writer Needed – Phoenix
- Japanese Translator – Telecommute ($10-$15 per hour)
- Freelance Business Copywriter for MBA/Master’s Candidate – New York
- English to German Translation Project – Contract ($30 per hour)
- Copywriter and Sponsorship Proposal Writer – Miami
- Dance Experts @ LoveToKnow.com – Telecommute
- Clients Seeking Writers for Web Content Needs
- Regular News/PR Writer for West Houston Area New Media Firm – Contract ($14 per hour)
- Advertising Copywriter – Chicago – Freelance to Full Time (up to $30 per hour)
- Writers Needed for Economics, Finance, and Business Web Sites – Telecommute ($10)
- Writers for Wedding/Bridal EZine – Canadian Applicants Preferred (up to $200 per short story)
- Technical Writer – Langley/Vancouver, B.C. – On Site (at least $35 per hour DOE)