Writers required creating English transcripts for a foreign language learning resource. We’re looking for around 13k words in total for youth, beginner, intermediate and advanced levels. The aim is to build up a student’s vocabulary and confidence in the language.
The student would be listening to – and repeating – the phrases. The transcripts should:
* introduce 300-500 new words per level
* reinforce the student’s grasp of previously learned vocabulary
* enhance the student’s awareness of grammar e.g. by changing verb, noun forms -maintain the student’s interest.
The youth level transcript should focus on phrases relevant to teenagers and young adults: for the beginner, intermediate and advanced levels, 80% of topics should focus on 26-45 age group, 20% should focus on vocabulary for tourists and an audience above the age of 45
Approximate number of words required:
* Youth 1215 – 1350 Beginner 2025 – 2250
* Intermediate 3240 – 3600
* Advanced 4860 – 5400
Total 11340 – 12600
To give an idea of how we envisage the structure of the transcripts, the example phrases could be
Hello, how are you?
I am fine
My name is
We want all of the transcripts in this type of format, for all the learning levels. We would like you to have:
* experience of creating a learning resource, or of teaching languages
* be creative and fun
* able to translate fun and creativity into this learning resource
* able to provide this content within two weeks
It is very important that this be more fun than other resources out there. Please send a CV and samples of the most relevant writing you have done and the time you require to complete this assignment to:
Ana at [email protected]
Nyasha at [email protected]