We’re on the lookout for authors wanting to join the team at CarThrottle.com. Whilst the site is nowhere near complete, it is set to be one of the biggest sites for car enthusiasts, and will initially be catering towards the UK audience.
Whilst it is not compulsory for authors to be British, it would be preferable if you are from the UK to help with building the business. Applicants should also have the following:
– A passion for cars and car related topics.
– A great understanding of the British language, and examples of previous work.
– The ability to post frequently whilst maintaining a high quality of written work.
– Preferably an understanding of websites and web development, and content promotion through search engines and social media (this is not mandatory though).
In return, we can offer you:
– Payment per post, equity in the site or a percentage of advertising revenue; whichever one works out best for us both.
– Exposure; the site will hopefully become a household name and with that will come great exposure for the authors of the site.
– Hopefully the chance to drive some very nice cars!
We look forward to hearing from you and would appreciate it if you could fill out the form on the Car Throttle application page: