It’s a dreary day in my neck of the woods. It’s funny, we didn’t get any rain over the summer but it’s like mother nature is making up for it this autumn. Problem is, I’m not growing veggies in autumn. Still, we’re warm and dry, there’s a pot of coffee on and we’re having a nice lazy day. In other words, it’s a good time to enjoy a cup of coffee and check out the feeds.
Here’s what I’m reading this weekend:
- Take our poll at Network Blogging Tips. When you subscribe to a blog’s newsletter, do you actually read it? Or do you put it aside and forget about it? Let us know!
- 5 Tips to Make the Switch to Copywriting at Fab Freelance Writing.
- My friend Thord Daniel Hendengren over at the Blog Herald held a roundtable featuring head honchos from a few popular networks. Wondering about the state of the network blogosphere? Check it out.
- Another friend, Jim Turner at Bloggers for Hire has a very informative post about how bloggers should have the ability to interview. I agree. I don’t feature enough interviews here, but when I do they’re always well received.
- Chris Garrett gives up some food for though with Overcoming Your Own Constraints at ChrisG.
- Stop by Freelance Switch where they talk about Pricing Freelance Work.
- Darren Rowse at Problogger answers this question: Are RSS Subscribers Worthwhile if They Don’t Visit Your Blog?
Have a Great Sunday! Don’t forget, if you want to be a part of my annual end of the year link love post send your blog’s details to [email protected]