I’m representing a company in the weight loss industry looking for a skilled writer with an informal writing style who’s knowledgeable on the subject of weight loss.
What we need, to start with, is someone to write a 30-40 page report on weight loss. We will provide the table of contents including a description for each part of the report. We are in need of a lot more writing work down the line so hopefully it can lead to a long-term collaboration.
We had another freelancer write the report previously but it didn’t quite end up the way we expected. The main problem was that the writer didn’t keep our basic philosophy about weight loss in mind when writing which resulted in that the report ended up with conflicting information etc. Therefore we need you to learn and be in agreement with our opinions about weight loss before you start writing.
Attached is our current report + outline for the new version of the report (NOTE: we will work on the outline until we find a suitable writer, so this one is just to give you a picture of what we’re looking for)
We’re looking for a pretty informal, laid-back style where it almost feels like you’re “talking” to the reader.
Please let us know why you think you’re a good candidate, what knowledge you have on the subject and provide some samples of previous work (preferably on the subject of health & weight loss).
Send e-mail to: [email protected]
Table of Contents:
Please Read First
Keep an open mind. Goes against most of the media. Based on science and research.
Explain the philosophy. Our goal is to keep it simple. Motivational talk.
The sad truth about weight loss
– The world today (explain the reasons behind the obesity epidemic, explain what has happened the last 60 years, processed foods, fast food, etc etc.)
– The diet craze (explain why everyone seem to struggle with losing weight, BRIEFLY explain a few popular diets, the weight loss vicious circle, people are looking for the secret etc.)
– Two very different scenarios (person A, Person B)
– The new you (Why you can be “person B”, the benefits of losing weight, being healthy etc. Pep talk: make them dream and believe they can make it.
– Dangers of being overweight (from old report)
– Body fat & BMI (from old report)
The reasons why you are gaining weight
– The Science behind Weight Gain (from old report)
– Blood Sugar & G.I (from old report)
– Calories In and Calories Out (from old report)
There’s only one way
– The only way (science, sound principles etc, etc)
– It’s easier than you think (while others are jumping from diet to diet you are going to go back to the basics etc, etc.
How to lose weight and keep it off
– Eating Natural – the #1 rule to weight loss success
– Foods to avoid at all costs
The right mindset for weight loss success
– Permanent Lifestyle Change (from old report)
– Enjoy it! (from old report)
The report mentioned in the ad can be found here.