by Deb Ng
So I’ve been checking out leads online for about ten years now. Every now and then I think about what has changed and what has stayed the same. There are definitely more ads that don’t pay. When I first started freelancing it was mostly literary journals or poetry sites that weren’t paying. There wasn’t a lot of folks expecting you to stock their sites and blogs for the glory. The offers were a lot more realistic a decade ago as well. Though I saw many calls for content, there weren’t any of the “I need 40 articles on tooth decay in 24 hours type things.” Also, there were low payers back then, but not as many.
The good news is blogging jobs (outside of blog networks) are paying more money. Instead of $1 per post or $5 per post, I’m seeing ads for $10 and more for blog posts. I’m also seeing more jobs for people willing to pay more than $20 for an article.
How long have you been looking, and how have things changed in that time?
In any event…leads….
- Freelance Writer – $100 – $200 per project
- MMORPG Freelance Writers
- Freelance Resume Writer – $100 – $150
- Writer/Editor – Atlanta
- Writer with Nursing Background for Book Project
- Mom’s Squad – $15
- Writer for FOREX Broker Website
- Music Journalist – Boston – Telecommute OK
- Editor Needed for Book of Parenting Essays
- Copy Writers for Website – Chicago
- Writing About Medical Marijuana – $250
- Trivia Contributors Wanted – $50 – $150/month
- Magazine Launching – Writers Wanted
- Ghost Writer for a Novel – All Caps Alert!
- Innovative Direct Response Writer
- Celebrity Blogger – $200/month
- IMDB Bio – $80
- Writers/Bloggers Wanted
- Textbook Editor – Brooklyn
- Book Proposal Writer
- Horoscope Writers – $100/week
- Educational Writer for Vocabulary Exercises
Hope you have a great day!