by Deborah Ng
As I watch the snow fall outside my office window, I’m thinking how happy I am I don’t have to commute anymore. My son is home today though, so it won’t be easy. This is something I try to convey to the people who want to leave their day jobs to work at home and be with their kids. It’s not easy to work at home, especially with kids. No matter how well you plan it out, they’ll always require your attention. Like my 6 year old – who has to give me the play by play of every cartoon, every DS Lego Star Wars battle, and every thing the dog does.
Hope you’re enjoying your day, whatever your weather. And I hope you’re enjoying your family too!
If you’re only used to visiting this leads blog instead of all the blogs in this network, I hope you’ll keep checking the Freelance Writing Jobs home page for updates on what’s going on with all the blogs in the network, and surprise to be unveiled very soon!
Not a massive amount of leads since I posted over 80 yesterday.
- Green Freelance Writer
- Copywriter Specializing in Online Website Marketing
- Content Writer for New Site
- Online Games Writer Wanted
- Fashion Industry Writers – $250/contribution
- Article Writers Needed – “some pay” take it with a grain of salt
- Denver Neighborhood Descriptions – $20/250 words
- Seeking Sports Writers
- Magazine in West L.A. Hiring an Assistant Editor – Contract
- CopyWriter/Marketing – Minneapolis – Contract
- Original Jokes Needed
- Need a Writer About Bristol Borough – Bristol PA – $20+
- Political Writers for New Philly Website
- Article & Research on GPS Cellphone Use – $65
- Copywriter – Scottsdale AZ – $12/hour Telecommute OK
- Experienced Editor Needed
- Small Business Critic – San Diego County
- Writer for Music Website – $20/piece
- Grant Writer Needed – San Jose
- Instructional Designer/Project Manager – Full time contract – San Francisco
- REwrite Tech Biz Plan
Have a great day and good luck to you all!
For leads I might have missed, check out About Freelance Writing where Anne Wayman offers a thrice weekly list of work at home writing opportunties.