Good morning and welcome to another day filled with freelance writing job leads and opportunities. You may notice a new design, I hope you like it. The FWJ home page is rocking! It’s a beautiful new magazine style portal designed to send traffic to all the FWJ blogs. Thanks so much to James and Harry and the entire Men with Pens team for pulling it off. You wouldn’t believe what they went through to get us here!
I hope you’ll visit all of the blogs in the FWJ network, at least from time to time, and participate in the discussions!
Again thanks for your patience as we make these changes. I’m hoping this will be the last of the downtime and upgrades for a very, very long time.
- Book Reviewers – $50/3 reviews
- BoxOffice.com Seeking Freelance Writers
- Seeking Freelance Writer – Myrtle beach
- Accident Writer – $25/450 words
- Website Content Writer
- Web Design/Technical Writing
- Blue Collar Sitcom Writer – $450+/day
- Freelance Writer – Metromix – DC
- Internet Writer – Payment looks a little fishy to me “up to $5,000 per month. Proceed with caution!
- Freelance Writers, Financial Experts, ForEx experts
- Tech/Social Media Blogger – $150
- Paid Citizen Journalist Positions
- Travel Writer – $500
- Part Time Marketing and Moderator for Lunch.com – Telecommute OK
- Grant Writer– Atlanta
- Freelance Blogger – $20 – $30/hour
- Contract Technical Writer – Wakefield MA
- Freelance Writers with Bizzare, Imaginative Sense of Humor
- Web Copywriter – Chicago – 80% telecommute
I promise a bigger list tomorrow, friends. Too much craziness today!