Today, on the main blog, I wrote a list of the Top 10 Freelance Writing Excuses (and Why They Won’t Fly). It’s Tough Love Day at Freelance Writing Jobs. I hope you’ll read the post and list your favorite excuse for not looking for or applying for work. We’ll help you get past that excuse and motivate you into action.
- Writer for Voice of America
- Bloggers for Nerve.com
- iPhone Blogger
- Financial Bloggers Wanted – $10 – $18/post
- Freelancer to Write “How to Make Money Online” Manual
- Freelance Writer – Bloomington
- Freelance Writers – NYC
- Research Assistant
- Quality Content Writers Needed
- Writer – Dunwoody, GA. – .12/word
- Scientific/Health Writer Wanted
- Copywriter for Shopping Website
- Looking for a Copy Writer
- We Need a Content Writer Fast!
- Reporter Needed for Scientific Meeting – Boston
- Freelance Spanish Copywriter– Chicago
- Freelance Proposal Writer
- How to Writers – $10/per (Find out how much work is involved before agreeing to $10 for a “how to”)
- Freelance Spanish Copywriter – Los Angeles
- Online Shopping Content Editor
- Freelance Copywriter – Santa Monica
- Italian Blogger Wanted – $40/post?
- Proofread/Edit E-Books
- Resume Writer Wanted
Good luck! No excuses today!