Hi and stuff. So all day yesterday I’m walking around with the feeling I forgot something. What can it be? I remembered at about 3:00 a.m. Leads. I forgot to post the leads.
I’m one of those people who always need reminders. My Outlook is set to ping during certain times to tell me what to do next. Every hour I have another reminder set – so that each of my daily tasks is fulfilled. For some reason, I never set up yesterday’s Outlook and as a result I was thrown off schedule. It’s amazing how confusing things can get when a schedule is thrown off. I’m a firm believer in editorial calenders and reminders. What do you use to keep you on track?
- Proofreader needed
- Blogging/Writing Assistant -Toronto
- Part Time Blog Manager
- Health Care Blogger
- General Financial Blogger – $150/6 articles
- Writers for Various Topics – $1500 – $1500/month
- Summary Writer for Banking Conference – $2 – $3K
- Are you a Foodie with an opinion? Atlanta
- Looking for Corporate Blogger – $10 – $50/post
- Resume Writer Needed
- Business Plan Writer
- Leadership Curriculum Ghost Writers – $500 – $700
- Article Writer Needed – High Volume
- Freelance Copy Editor – Santa Monica
- Writer for How To Guide – .02/word (yeah, I know)
- Insurance Continuing Education Writers – $600
- Ghostwriter with Culinary Experience
- Book Proposal – $50
- Blogger for Attorney’s Website – Los Angeles
- Book Editor – NYC
- Web/Marketing Copywriter
- Freelance Copywriter – San Francisco
- Writer for “The Feed” – E! Online
- Freelance Writers – Riverdale area, NYC
More coming later – have to get to work so stay tuned. Just didn’t want to forget you two days in a row!!!
Have a great day, all! Keep those tips and successs stories coming!