It’s hard to believe the month is almost half over. I feel like April just started.
As my family and I sat around the island in my sister’s kitchen in upstate New York chit chatting last night, I was thinking about what a great life it is to have the flexibility to be able to travel and work. Though I gave up a full time freelance world last summer in exchange for a full time telecommute world, the principal is the same. We are about having the freedom to celebrate holidays with our families in other states without having to worry about things like vacation days, showing up for work late, and commuting into the office.
- MMO Strategy Guide Writers
- Allegorical Satirical News Blogger
- SEO Specialist – Holistic Health
- Financial Articles Needed
- Freelance Writers for Tennis Coverage
- Freelance Writers
- Freelance Writers Needed to Update Strategy Guides
- Web Site Content Writer
- Grant Writer – Newton MA
- Web Content – Boston – Telecommute OK
- Good Editor -(‘Cause it would truly suck to hire a bad editor – Deb)
- Savvy, Humorous Male Writer for Startup Blog
- Christian Ghost Writer – $2000
- Writing for Our Websites
- D&D Adventures Needed
- Gossip & Style Writers – $10-$15/article
- Seeking a writer’s Help
Sorry for the short list – have to drive back home. A nice long list tomorrow morning!