Wizard Web Content editor
To slay the dragon of Boredom
Native English speakers or proficient English speakers from EU countries ONLY please apply
Are you a wizard blogger, technical/creative writer or web designer?
Can you tell bad web wizardry from good web wizardry?
Can you transform a dull text into a delightful composition?
Can you lead and manage a creative team of sorcerers’ apprentices?
If you have answered yes to all these then you are a fully fledged wizard and we would like to hear from you
- Job Duties
- Realize web content and associated projects
- Train, maintain and delegate tasks to staff
- Outsource writing tasks, edit and review all product descriptions
- Weekly newsletter copy writing
- Content Definition,Content Editing ,Content Formatting ,Content Publishing
- Content Re-editing and Re-formatting
- Content projects you will author or manage include:
- Customer help FAQ pages
- Predefined emails and system messages to customers
- Marketing inserts in packages sent to customers
- Free ebooks for marketing
- Company news blog posts
- Technical how-to guides
- Proof reading internal staff training documents
- Requirements and Benefits
- University Graduate
- a minimum of 2 years experience with web based projects
- Strong written and verbal English, with the ability to write intelligent and engaging web content
- Part Time 100 hrs a month flexible, work from anywhere
- Strong skills in HTML and CSS a major advantage
- The ability to write fluent English to attract new customers and retain existing clients.
- Experience working in a commercial and target driven environment
- Particular attention to detail and grammar.
- Numerate and confident working with computers.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel.
- Confident in using their own initiative and to be imaginative & creative.
- Proven track record of thinking and acting fast under pressure.
- Good team player and flexible to work 5 out of 7 days at least three days a week must exactly match UK afternoon time to enable meetings (Monday, Thursday, Friday).
- fluent English
- A good team player, independent and pro-active
- Salary £1200 GBP pcm for 100 hours a month
to Mark at
and give me examples relating to the 4 main points
Information received will be used for recruitment purposes only.