I believe the Freelance Writing Jobs blogging team is now complete!
Though I have been online friends with both Jennifer and Thursday for some time, meeting them in person at South by Southwest was a real treat for me. Both are passionate about freelancing, writing and know their stuff. Both fit in with the Freelance Writing Jobs community like a hand in a glove. Both are genuine, helpful and friendly as can be.
Thursday will be offering weekly productivity tips. As someone who balances a wide variety of personal projects and client gigs, Thursday is more than qualified to help you make the most of your freelance writing career.
Jenn will be talking to us about accounting and managing your freelance writing finances. I don’t know about you, but I can use plenty of help there.
Both Jenn and Thursday will help to keep the content rolling along as I take on a new part time position as Conference Director for BlogWorld.
The entire FWJ blogging team:
- Jodee Redmond: Job Hunting Tips
- Bob Younce: Business Tips for Writers
- Lorna Doone Brewer: Funny Stuff
- Terreece Clark: Article Writing Tips
- Dawn Allcot: Grammar Guide
- Jennifer Chait: Blogging for a Living
- Carson Brackney: Whatever is on His Mind
- Andy Hayes: Queries, cover Letters and making a good first impression
- Laura Spencer: Writing for businesses
- Thursday Bram: Productivity tips
- Jenn Escalona: Freelance accounting
- Deborah Ng: Social Media, General Freelancing, and She Who Runs This Joint
Thank you for welcoming our new team members and thank you for being so supportive of all the FWJ bloggers. Jennifer and Thursday will start next week.