Happy New Year!
How did you spend New Year’s Eve? New Year’s Day?
The former was quite noisy and festive for me, while the latter was all about recovering and gearing up for today.
It’s the first official work day for 2018, and I’m ready to go. I hope you are, too.
Here are the first jobs of the year. To a busy and prosperous 2018!
Freelance Writing Jobs
Content Writing Jobs
- Freelance Writer for Digital News Magazine – Campaign (Washington, DC)
- Skilled Freelance Writer at HigherEducation (USA)
- Writers for Website Launch
- Part-time Content Writer For New Property-oriented Website
- Wellness/Mindfulness/Psychology Article Writers; $30-$50/article
- Article writer for crypto; $15/article
- Music Blogger – ONE EDM (Remote)
- Short Story Writer for Blog – Ramona Christine, LLC (Littleton, CO)
- Freelance Writer for Blog Articles – Ironpaper
- Freelance Copywriter – Plus972 Group; $15-$50/hr (New York, NY)
- Temporary Freelance Copywriter – Fluffr Inc (Irvine, CA)
- Business Copywriter (Remote)
- Freelance Technical Copy Editor (Boston Metro/Telecommute)
Looking for more telecommute proofreading and editing jobs? You can find them – and more – at Flexjobs. Take advantage of their New Year sale and save up to 50% off any membership with code NEWYEAR. Valid until today only!
- Journalist: Motorhomes – Advanced RV (Willoughby, OH)
- Writer/Reporter: Financial Wellness – CentSai (New York)
- Associate Editor – Yellow Scene Magazine; $15-$20/hr (Erie, Colorado)
General/Misc. Freelance Writing Jobs
- Freelance Scriptwriter – Filmless (Santa Monica)
- Content Strategist – G3 Communications (Remote)
- Ghostwriter to cover business, technology, news, and economics – HowDo; $20-$60/hr (Denver, CO)
- Editorial Assistant – Professional Media Group LLC (Trumbull, Connecticut/Some Remote)
- Writer/Content Manager/Editor/Researcher for Progressive Website (Sherman Oaks)
- FDCPA – Research violations, Write complaints (Remote)
- Chick Lit/Commercial women’s fiction ghostwriter (Telecommute)
- Social Media Help Needed; $20/hr (SF)
- Corporate Writing Intern – Dot (MO or IL)