Hi, everyone! Take a look at today’s freelance writing jobs.
I hope you land a new gig or two. Good luck!
***Find premium remote jobs every day without additional effort at Flexjobs. They hand-pick their listings, making sure you get what you actually want. Save up to 50% on a Flexjobs membership, which comes with exclusive discounts with partner programs and suppliers as well as resources for remote workers.
Use code JOBFAIR to receive the discount.
(Valid until September 22, 2022)***
Freelance Writing Jobs
Content Writing Jobs
- Freelance Gaming News Writer – DualShockers (Remote)
- Content Writer – Helium SEO (Remote)
- Freelance A/V Writer – Digital Trends (Remote)
- Freelance Writer – Computer Programming – Complexly LLC; $1,800 – $2,400 a month (Remote / Temporary, Contract)
- Corporate Writer – Aptive (Remote / Part-time)
- Copywriter (Temporary) – Cast & Crew Entertainment Services, LLC (Remote)
- Copywriter – Vacasa; $20 an hour (Remote)
- Contract Editor – The Western Journal (Remote)
- Textbook Editor – Wisewire; $45 – $55 an hour (Remote / Contract)
- Content Update Editor – AllRecipes (Remote / Part-time)
- Freelance Evergreen Deals Editor – Digital Trends (Remote / Part-time)
Plan/Proposal/Grant Writing Jobs
- Proposal Tech Writer – Arcetyp LLC (Remote / Part-time)
- Grant Proposal Writer – zolon tech; $45 – $75 an hour (Remote / Contract)
- Writer – AAPI Civic Engagement Fund (Remote / Part-time, Temporary, Contract)
Technical Writing Jobs
- Contract Technical Writer – GreenGrowth CPAs; From $30 an hour (Remote)
- Technical Writer – TheRecruit; $21 – $26 an hour (Remote / Contract)
- Technical Writer – Remote Opportunity – 12+ Months – Marlabs; $60 – $80 an hour (Remote / Contract)
- QC Medical Writer – TechData Service Company, LLC; $75 – $90 an hour (Remote / Contract)
General/Misc. Freelance Writing Jobs
- Comedy Writer – Phony Content (Remote / Full-time, Part-time)
- Looking for a Curriculum Writer for a Intro to the Guitar for Middle School – School2you (Remote / Temporary, Contract)
Leave a Reply