Position: Alternative Investing Content Writer
Position Type: Part Time
The perfect candidate for this role is someone familiar with REITs and is already knowledgeable about private equity real estate or wants to learn. Previous content about startups is also preferred along with an entrepreneurial spirit that’s interested in that will either already know the crowdfunding or will be able to learn easily.
Our goal is to make alternative investments more accessible to everyone by making complex topics easy to understand. Topics will include a range of crowdfunding investments including real estate, startups, artwork, wine and others.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide content on your given assignments
- Work closely with content strategists to deliver assignments and projects within deadlines
- Research relentlessly to find the truth, giving our users confidence to make actionable decisions
- Craft long-form (~1,500-1,800 word) informational research-backed and data-driven articles
- Craft news stories (~400-800 words) about crowdfunding trends, new offerings and other related topics
- Ensure that all content is backed by research and an undivided methodology
Stuff you need to get this gig:
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency markets
- Experience writing long-form content
- Bylines on other publications in the same space
- Experience writing personal finance and the real estate market, along with knowledge of trends, ideas, and best practices
- Ability to break down complicated subjects for a beginning to intermediate audience
- Unwavering standards for your writing, and willingness to make adjustments on the fly
- A proactive workflow that exceeds expectations
- Accountability from you to deliver on time or ahead of deadlines
To apply for this job please visit benzinga.breezy.hr.