Everyday Health Group (EHG) is a recognized leader in patient and provider education and services attracting an engaged audience of over 60 million health consumers and over 800,000 U.S. practicing physicians and clinicians. Our mission is to drive better clinical and health outcomes through decision-making informed by highly relevant information, data, and analytics. We empower healthcare professionals and consumers with trusted content and services delivered through Everyday Health Group’s world-class brands.
Everyday Health Preganacy & Parenting is looking looking for a talented branded content editor to join Pumpkin Studio, our in-house team that powers branded content and creative services for our clients.
The team: Pumpkin Studio creates custom experiences that meaningfully connect brands with our audiences. Our team values creativity and loves to try new things. We’re also results-driven and laser focused on what will best engage our audience, and deliver for our clients. We’re a mostly-remote team that values flexibility and work-life balance.
The role: As a branded content editor, you will be responsible for creating and promoting our unique and effective form of editorial-driven branded content in partnership with our top advertisers. This part-time position (up to 29 hours a week) will report to the Senior Director of Marketing Solutions at P&P and can be 100% remote.
- Editing and content creation: Manage creation of branded articles from concepting, editing, and publishing across BabyCenter and What To Expect. Learn the voice and style of each platform and apply across content.
- Freelance creators: Source, hire, and manage freelance writers, influencers, and other content creators who create branded content.
- Content distribution: Develop content promotion plans that match the needs of each campaign using existing channels and formats (including social, email, app, and others).
- Direct marketing copywriting: Write and implement copy across promotional channels and formats to draw out the best performance (click, view, etc.), leveraging testing and optimization strategies.
- Project management: Manage contracts and invoicing, and work within existing tools and systems.
- 3-5 years editorial or branded content experience. Experience with pregnancy, parenting, and health content is a plus, but not required.
- Understanding of content marketing; how to use content to achieve brand objectives; how to integrate brand messaging into content in an authentic way
- Experience with direct marketing copywriting across formats and platforms, including testing and optimization
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, data-driven work environment
Our Culture and Values
We love collaboration, always desire to understand the business problem we’re solving, push decisions down as low as possible, and want to further our culture of innovation and experimentation. We created our values together, to embody both our audience goals and our workplace aspirations: to promote diversity and create opportunities; to be authentic; to enable wellness; to ignite passion and reimagine possibilities; to be results driven with a bias toward action; and to inspire connectedness.
About Everyday Health
At Everyday Health Group, a division of Ziff Davis, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We believe in careers versus jobs and people versus employees. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
Everyday Health offers competitive salaries in addition to robust health and wellness focused benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability benefits; Flexible Spending accounts, 401(k) with company match, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Pregnancy and Parental leave, Family Planning Support via Maven, Flexible Time Off, Volunteer Time Off, Fitness Reimbursement as well as employee-focused engagement and education programs, including Employee Resource Groups and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then Everyday Health is the place for you.
Everyday Health Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. This is a remote/office-based position which may be performed anywhere in the United States except within Colorado.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.