Cella has partnered with a large financial institution in search of a Content Writer to join their team for a 6-month contract opportunity. In this role you will create and produce concepts and copy for product marketing, advertising, direct response and marketing communication products and campaigns to support and market the brand.
You will have the opportunity to work both in office and remotely, only reporting a few days onsite each month in Vienna, VA. Candidates must be within reasonable distance.
- Create conceptual approaches and copy solutions to promote the brands products and services to increase member engagement, branding recognition and market penetration goals.
- Contribute to marketing plans, campaigns and strategies, championing them throughout marketing and with external partners; assist team with implementation.
- Perform more complex creative copy/editing and sensitive messaging for various promotion mediums using in-depth knowledge of marketing skills and brand guidelines with minimal supervision.
- Collaborate with business clients and marketing staff to understand and accurately translate marketing communications into clear, cohesive, concise and effective communications piece(s) for campaigns and various media.
- Provide consultative editorial/development services to clients to ensure appropriate copy solutions are used, content accuracy, and grammar consistency in style and image.
- Provide creative solutions for marketing campaigns, product launches and other initiatives.
- Acquire and maintain a thorough understanding of the product owner’s products, goals and business objectives.
- Keep current with industry standards, competitors’ practices, regulatory and copyright considerations and remain up to date on market trends and communications best practices to enhance creativity of product marketing communications.
- Analyze quality of work through review of marketing summaries/metrics to determine if copy materials/methodologies were effective, produced the desired results, or need to be changed.
- Make presentations to stakeholders and management on marketing campaign initiatives, outlining objectives, action plans, and results.
- Act as Point of Contact for highly visible and sensitive/crisis communication messaging.
- Provide assistance/training to lower level team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, journalism, marketing or the equivalent combination of training, education, and experience.
- Advanced knowledge of marketing, advertising, direct response, and corporate communications principles.
- Five (5) years of experience in copywriting, communications, editing, and proofreading.
- Advanced knowledge of marketing, advertising, direct response and corporate communications principles and communications production processes.
- Experience creating conceptual approaches and copy solutions for marketing communications in media to include SEM/SEO methodologies, with minimal editorial supervision.
- Advanced research, analytical, and concept organization skills.
- Ability to articulate findings in oral/written presentations of creative work to various audiences.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at [email protected]
Job ID: 326050
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.