Ready to join one of the fastest-growing marketing agencies in the country? You’ve arrived at the right place!
A team of proven growth marketers, creatives, and data scientists who help unlock rapid growth for some of the world’s most iconic brands. We’ve successfully grown many companies from hundreds to millions in revenue. We have worked with VC-backed startups and Fortune 500 brands including Nike, Ghostery, P&G, American Express, J&J, Heineken, Southern Marsh, TikTok, and many others. We are based out of New York City and support startups and scale-ups around the globe.
We Are Looking For:
An inspired and skilled content writer for NoGood who is passionate about growth. You are a storyteller and an exceptional writer. You leverage data & SEO to drive your content. You have your finger on the pulse of what’s trending in the growth, marketing, social media and tech landscape.
You Will Get To:
- Write copy across their website, landing pages, blog posts and newsletter
- Proofread / copy edit all blog content before submitting it to the marketing managers for final posting
- Assist with updating / editing existing blog posts for SEO and update metadata as-needed
- Prioritize / manage their workload, and ensure deadlines are met
- Assist in the creation of SEO briefs for blog content
- 3-4 years of experience (ideally some of which is from the marketing space) and strong writing and editing skills
- Proficient knowledge of on-page SEO
- The ability to work up to 15 hours per week
- Your own computer, and the ability to work remotely
- A portfolio that showcases writing samples across blog posts, website copy, etc.
Location: Fully Remote
Starts: Within the next 1-2 weeks
Duration: 12 months Contract
Rate: $30- $35/hr
Hours Required: 10 – 15 hrs/week
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.