We are seeking an educator who has experience in financial literacy, specifically business finance at the middle and/or high school level. You will be responsible for creating a tool that youth can use to create a working business plan to determine basic cost, revenue, and profit.
This is a short term contract. Hourly contractor rate commensurate with experience and ability.
- Experience teaching high school students (in school or afterschool setting)
- Knowledge of basic spreadsheets functions and formatting
Ideal candidates will:
- Have experience working with middle school and high school students
- Develop original activities around entrepreneurship and financial literacy
- Collaborate with other curriculum writers
- Respond to and implement feedback from VentureLab team in a timely manner
- Consistently meet assigned deadlines
VentureLab is located in Austin, TX. This is a remote position/can be done from anywhere.
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter, and one sample of your work to VentureLab at [email protected].
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]