CSA Creative LLC
CSA Creative LLC is looking for contractors to work on assessment development projects in science, math, ELA, and social studies. Contractors are hired on a project-by-project basis. Details and compensation vary based on project scope and duration. All contractors must be able to work with accuracy, efficiency, consistency, and adherence to all specified rules and guidelines.
When replying to this posting, please indicate the subject area(s) and grade levels for which you have experience writing assessment items.
Required Education and Experience
To be considered for assessment projects, contractors must meet the following requirements:
- Previous successful assessment item writing experience in the chosen subject area(s) and grade level(s)
- Samples of accepted assessment items
- Resume that highlights assessment item writing experience
- Ability to follow client guidelines and specifications, which may change throughout the course of a project
- Ability to meet all agreed-upon deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to write directly into a variety of client-managed content management systems
- Comfort level with writing a variety of item types at varying DOK levels
- Deep knowledge and understanding of standards in the chosen subject area(s)
- Deep understanding of student abilities and appropriate content at the chosen grade level(s)
- Commitment to communicate and be available to the project manager
- Bachelor’s degree
- Teaching experience is preferred, but not required
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.