JOB TITLE: Copy Editor
REPORTS TO: Director of Operations and/or Business Integrator
SCOPE OF POSITION: The Copy Editor position is a part-time contractor position within the Accordus team. This team member will be the last set of eyes on all copy that is released, such as: email campaigns, social media posts, receipts, printed materials, etc.
- Proofread text and correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors
- Verify factual correctness of information, such as dates and statistics
- Check text for style and readability
- If needed, restructure copy to create better flow and clarity for audiences and ensure that writing tone and voice match company branding requirements.
All applicants must have
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, or a related field
- Excellent written communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Comfort using and learning new programs (e.g. Zoom, MailChimp, Google docs)
- Strong time management skills
If you’ve found mistakes in this job description – or are always looking for them, you’re probably the right person for the job! 🙂
To apply for this job please visit accordus.breezy.hr.