Planate Management Group
Planate Management Group is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia, USA with a technical support center in the Philippines that provides program management and facilities engineering services worldwide. Planate is a small business provider of planning, design, infrastructure management, technical consulting, engineering, and construction management services in support of the US Department of Defense (DOD) and its Service (Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps) missions, along with other US federal agencies.
The Corporate Editor is a part-time, remote position that will handle planning, coordinating, and revising of documents, publications, and other written communications, as well as content writing for press releases, and assist in proposal writing, when needed.
- Responsible for writing company press releases, internal and external announcements
- Assist the Business Development Group in writing technical proposals, when needed
- Correct errors in spelling, punctuation, grammar, and revise the content of the material to ensure that it will be clearly understood by the recipients.
- Review of corporate writings and compilation
- Revise content as needed for company communications such as: newspaper, magazine, website, corporate communications, profile sheets, books, wikis, and other company and non-profit publications
- Edit draft works from third party editors
- Provide written comments on all requests from employees as needed
- Deliver edited final copy within the agreed timeline
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as needed
Qualifications to be successful in the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, or English or any related field
- With 3 to 5 years experience in the same capacity
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Exposed to architecture, engineering the construction industry, preferred
- Computer literate
Planate Management Group is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Joining the Planate team opens you to an experience working for a Global company where you are among a team that is considered a premier trusted partner for planning, design, engineering, asset management, and professional service solutions anytime, anywhere. We Take Care of Our Own; Personally, and Professionally, Up and Down The Line.
We’d love for you to be a part of our Global workforce, helping us serve as an effective and integrated partner to advance every client’s mission!
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.