KCL started in 2009 when two stay-at-home moms decided to cut their grocery bill through couponing. Then they decided to blog about it. We’ve been enabling smart people to live like rich people ever since. In a nutshell: we make it easy to shop smarter.
We’re looking for a Digital Content Creator, Deals to create the content that helps millions of women save money each year.
In this role, you will:
- Research, test and write deals featuring coupons, sale prices and rebate apps.
- Analyze performance and iterate constantly to optimize post execution.
- Engage with the KCL community directly through commenting and strategize about optimizing user experience.
- Take photos, edit photos optimized for social shares and clicks.
- Work with a team on a set of retailers and develop expertise on those retailers’ sales, promos and policies. Connect, support and learn from the team remotely via slack and Zoom meetings.
- Clean, clear, concise writing, free of grammar and spelling errors.
- The ability to make confusing things simple, in writing.
- Coupon/Deal Obsessed! Convince me you love coupons more than your mom and you’ve got yourself a job 😉
- Digital savvy. We use Google suite, Slack, Zoom, Asana, WordPress, Photoshop.
- Self-motivated. KCL is big on autonomy. Works out great for capable people looking for independence and ability to self-manage.
- Productive. Our pace is legit—not frantic, but steady. You’ll feel good when you see how many thousands of people have seen each post you’ve written at the end of the day.
- The ability to work flexible work hours including early shifts, evening shifts, long shifts, split shifts and at least one weekend day.
To be employed at KCL, you must reside in one of these states: Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, or Wisconsin. This will be a remote position.
To apply for this job please visit krazy.bamboohr.com.