Vida is a virtual care company that combines a human-centric approach with technology to address chronic physical and behavioral health conditions. We provide personalized digital therapeutic programs combined with health coaching and therapy through a mobile and online platform that supports individuals in managing and reversing conditions such as type 2 diabetes, hypertension, obesity, depression, anxiety, etc. Our platform integrates deeply individual expert care with data-driven technology and remote monitoring to deliver health outcomes and cost savings. We are trusted by Fortune 1000 companies, major national payers, and large providers to activate, engage, and empower their employees to live their healthiest lives.
This is a contract role for up to 20 hours/week with potential to expand. 3 months duration and could be remote/onsite.
We’re looking for a contract copywriter who is as passionate about empowering individuals to achieve their health goals as we are, who loves writing, communicating, and finding the connection between digital content and deep motivating needs in the individual. This role will write persuasive, authentic, and person-centered copy in brand voice. The goal is to foster engagement with app-delivered behavior change interventions and the quantified self. The jobs of this copy include “understand me,” “motivate me,” “encourage me,” and “activate me.” In behavior change speak: identify and reflect intrinsic motivation and boost self-efficacy, self-activation, and habit formation toward health improvement and quality of life.
Assignments will include writing and editing consumer-focused:
- Program descriptions
- Data-driven insight messaging
- In-app experience content
- Testimonials and other social marketing communications
- Email and other targeted marketing
If many or most of the following items apply to you, we’d love to talk:
- Bachelor’s degree in digital communication, advertising, journalism, English, or related program
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in digital copywriting
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent editing and creative shaping skills
- Excellent listening and synthesis skills when working with consumers and engineers, clinical experts, and business development colleagues
- Comfortable delivering on multiple simultaneous projects
- Quick turnaround and energetic willingness to revise and polish
- Experience writing for consumer health apps
- True desire to empower people to embrace habit forming and healthy changes for health and wellness
What you’ll need to apply
- Provide 3 realized/delivered projects that demonstrate writing and other creative skills
- Provide 1 sample of rough draft content and the finished project/end result
- Must be willing to take on writing and/or editing tests
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.