Exciting part-time/on-call Editor II position!
Serco is currently seeking a part-time/on-call Editor II to support our government client. This will be a remote position. The Editor II will write, prepare, and/or review articles to be used in company publications, proposals, manuals and brochures. This position is within a Program Management Office responsible for overseeing multiple business units and services. Providing employee support and knowledge management services.
In this role, you will:
- Coordinate the preparation of company publications to include articles, confirming artwork, verifying facts, and giving final approval.
- Implement and maintain editorial policies and standards.
- Works under immediate supervision.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- This position supports a U.S. Government contract whose terms require Serco to staff it only with U.S. Citizens.
- This position is on a U.S. Government contract and requires the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
- Must possess excellent writing skills and ability to target materials to audience.
- Knowledge of conformance to section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products
- Excellent formatting skills in MS Word
- Experience with Office 365, including SharePoint
Additional desired experience and skills:
- Familiarity with some of the following is desired: SharePoint, Chicago Manual of Style, GPO Style Manual, and Microsoft Manual of Style.
- Experience with FoxIt Phantom highly desirable, including accessibility tagging
- Visio or MS Project experience is desired
- Spanish proficiency may be a plus, but is not required.
If you are interested in supporting and working with our military and sailors and a passionate Serco team- then submit your application now for immediate consideration. It only takes a few minutes and could change your career!
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.