SimpleTense Education is the largest provider of content solutions for international clients. With a multitude of world-class writers, we empower our customers to attain academic success abroad. This is accomplished through the efficient and convenient delivery of premium content while offering unparalleled support to our writers through the task completion process. We seek to connect with individuals committed to clarity and transparency in all phases of communication as they in turn seek to facilitate other people’s understanding of the world around them.
At SimpleTense, freelance writers have the following responsibilities:
- Completing writing and editing assignments according to the instructions provided.
- Applying APA, CMS, MLA, Harvard, Oxford, and other style conventions as required.
- Asking follow-up questions when necessary.
As an independent contractor, you have the flexibility to choose your assignments, make your own schedule, and work from anywhere you have a Wi-Fi connection. Payments are made twice per month via Paypal.
- Bachelor’s degree (or credits toward a bachelor’s degree) with a minimum GPA of 3.3
- Ability to conduct research using scholarly journals, websites, books, and databases
- At least one year of experience with academic writing
- Strong proofreading skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to accept constructive feedback
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience writing about economics, statistics, and/or finance
- 2+ years of academic writing experience
- Experience editing with the Track Changes feature in Microsoft Word
To apply for this freelance academic writing position, please visit the following link: https://www.simpletense.com/candidate_apply
Only applicants who apply using the link above will receive further consideration.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.