We’re rapidly growing and looking for driven and customer-obsessed professionals to help our team revolutionize the career-services industry.
Resume.IO, a division of Talent Inc. is dedicated to creating a better landscape for job seekers everywhere. Through our community of career experts and data insights, we empower professionals to take control of their careers, tell the best version of their career stories, and reach their full potential. Resume.IO, helps job seekers build professional field-tested resumes with templates that follow the exact ‘resume rules’ employers look for.
As a company’s needs evolve, we are committed to helping job seekers write the next chapter of their careers and we want to help write yours, too! We hire for growth and longevity because we value the happiness and well-being of our employees.
Here at Resume.IO, we are looking for an experienced job search Writer to join our rapidly growing, dynamic team.
This is a 100% remote/work-from-home role.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Researching related topics from a range of online sources and creating best-in-class articles and guides that are concise yet comprehensive
- Following the Resume.io guidelines in terms of the style and structure of each piece
- Writing in a confident, warm, and expressive style. You are a trusted mentor who writes for a job seeker in an authoritative, informative, and empathetic manner
- Creating the content alongside our SEO guidance. Find the balance between engaging writing and pushing the content up the search results
- Meeting the content deadlines within the wider content calendar
- Including internal and external links within the articles that elevate understanding
- Collaborating with our editors to perfect each piece of writing before publication. Teamwork and transparency are important to us
- Participating in quarterly writer’s meetings and sharing content ideas
- Completing additional writing tasks as requested – within an agreed framework
- Native proficiency in written and spoken English
- Previous experience in copywriting (ideally job search blogging) or journalism
- Ability to write to a tight brief with the required tone and voice for each piece
- Availability every month to complete writing tasks – ability to manage deadlines
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn, adapt, and communicate with an international team
- Some understanding of SEO preferred
- Previous experience writing within career services blogging
- Previous experience within HR industries
At Talent Inc., we believe that diversity in thought and cultural background leads to better teams and stronger companies. We seek talented, qualified employees, regardless of race, color, sex/gender (including pregnancy, gender identity, and gender expression), national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Talent Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Come join our team. Together, we’ll help others tell their career stories and land their dream jobs.
To apply for this job please visit talentwwinc.applytojob.com.