Upsie provides extended warranties to protect the electronics our customers rely on and love. We have the lowest prices, the most transparent coverage, and the best customer service throughout the purchase, coverage, and the claims process.
Upsie is seeking Freelance Content Writers who will produce quality, technology-focused articles.
What You’ll Do
- Craft unique articles based on topics that Upsie’s Growth Team provides
- Research article topics, including frequently asked questions, from reliable sources
- Help customers to better understand the warranty industry and why Upsie is a better option in each article
- Apply general SEO knowledge to add the proper search phrases and keywords when necessary, without keyword stuffing
- Deliver projects on time without compromising quality
What We’re Looking For
- A versatile writer that loves technology with 2+ years of writing experience
- Ability to match the tone and style of existing articles on Upsie’s blog
- Attention to detail and time management skills
- Basic understanding of good SEO practices for articles
- Ability to self-edit articles for grammar, problematic wording, inaccurate information, and other potential issues that could make customers view the site negatively
Why You’ll Love Upsie
Upsie’s core values are:
Empathy — We are real people who want to work with real people. We understand that our writers need time to decompress and relax. As a result, we’re flexible and accommodating.
Authenticity — We never say one thing and do another. We are honest, dependable, and transparent.
Reliability — Our writers can rely on regular, straightforward communication. We’ll ensure that our writers have access to answers and feedback whenever they need it.
Rebelliousness — Upsie is a quickly growing startup that says, “Forget the status quo and how it’s already been done!” We’re rewriting the rules so customers come out ahead.
Writers will be paid 10 cents per word, with most projects ranging between 600 and 800 words. Writers can expect regular projects, flexible work hours, and convenient communication. Our blog covers a range of topics from smartwatches to lawn mowers, so writers can expect to be constantly engaged with new ideas.
This is a fully remote freelance position. Please include a writing sample with your application.
Upsie is committed to the principle of Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) for all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit upsie.breezy.hr.