You will be responsible for:
- Writing copy that drives action to achieve direct response campaign objectives including direct donations, engagement, list growth, and cultivation;
- Delivering copy that is consistent with an organization’s voice and adapted across channels;
- Creating final copy decks that follow client brand and style guidelines and cite the source of information used;
- Collaborating with client teams to understand and address client goals, messaging, strategy, and feedback on all copy;
- Participating in internal meetings, as necessary.
- Writing experience in fundraising, advocacy, or political field;
- Capable of writing for a variety of audiences and media, including print, email and digital ads;
- Detail-oriented proofreader and researcher;
- A mind for both finding the right words and explaining the thinking behind them;
- Comfort with working up and down your skillset;
- Comfort with tracking performance, receiving feedback, and addressing both written and live edits;
- Collaborative and solutions-focused;
- A creative thinker and independent worker who can exercise job responsibilities with minimal oversight;
- A professional who is skilled at accepting and incorporating feedback;
- Detail-oriented multitasker who can shift priorities in a rapid-response environment;
- Flexible to adapt writing to prescribed voice, style and format;
- A predisposition toward out-of-the-box thinking and bold ideas;
- Passion for making our world a better place.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.