This position will operate on a remote, freelance basis. Applicants must be located in the US or Canada.
The editorial team at BabyGaga.com, a digital parenting resource that aims to empower and support readers through their pregnancy and parenting journey, is looking for writers to join their team!
We’re looking for writers who can create original, informative, and approachable content that resonates with parents from all walks of life. Your words will help our readers navigate the challenges and joys of pregnancy and parenting, offering practical advice, trustworthy product recommendations, and solutions to everyday parenting dilemmas.
- Write a minimum of 15+ articles per month (editorial and/or commerce articles)
- Coordinate with the editorial team for assignments and feedback
- Generate and pitch concise, relevant ideas/topics for articles, as needed
- Input work into our in-house CMS according to our guidelines
- Cover letter (tell us why you want to write for us!)
- Include 2-3 samples of previous work relevant to BabyGaga’s audience that demonstrates your writing abilities and voice
- In addition, please include the topics you’re most interested in writing about
The hiring team at BabyGaga will get back to you as soon as possible if you’re a fit for our writing needs at this time. Only applications containing relevant writing samples will be considered.
Please note that we have a zero-tolerance policy regarding plagiarism on our site. Any AI content generating tools are also forbidden from use. Therefore, any evidence of plagiarism within your work or AI-generated content will result in the rejection of your application.
To apply for this job please visit valnetconsumertech.applytojob.com.