We started Teiko Bio to use immune insights to help deliver life-changing therapies to those who need them most. Today, Teiko delivers on its mission by informing clinical decision-making. By using cutting edge high-dimensional mass cytometry, Teiko’s leading assay, the TokuProfile, profiles the immune system of patients and predicts which ones are likely to do well on immunotherapy.
- Motivated to make science accessible to a variety of audiences
- Crisp and concise writer
- Read and understand scientific papers on topics related to immunology and high-dimensional protein analysis
- Concisely and accurately summarize papers into digestible and engaging short-form (100-150 word) cross-platform content
- Write, edit, and proofread 1 post per week
- Meet weekly content deadlines and incorporate feedback on a timely basis
- Be available for about 3-10 hours per week
Part time, Contract
To apply for this job please visit teiko.bio.