We’re looking for freelance writers for the Rebilly blog, where we share resources, strategies, and actionable insights for subscription businesses. Our goal is always to create valuable posts that leave the reader with something they can do today — and the desire to stick around and read more content.
We’re looking for writers who can do two or more posts a month, as well as:
- Create posts that are informative and well-researched, while also being engaging and actionable
- Go the extra mile in sourcing research, instead of just using that infographic on the first page of Google
- Follow best practices in writing for web readability, accessibility, and SEO (and general content marketing best practices, of course)
- Write posts with our target market in mind (in short: entrepreneurs/solopreneurs who are running a subscription-based business)
- Be flexible in writing 101-level content or more advanced content, in a variety of styles (in-depth article, list post, how-to, etc.)
- If needed, source extra images or graphs to go with the article (especially relevant for longer or more data-heavy articles, to help break up the text)
- Submit articles on deadline through Google Docs and work with our editing team through one to two rounds of revisions (depending on the post and what’s needed)
If you’re interested, apply below! We anticipate getting back to freelancers who are a good fit within two weeks. From there, we’ll be moving forward with a (paid) test article to ensure it’s a good match, and then regularly sending you articles in the future.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.