Our client is looking for a talented financial Investment Insights Writer to join their team for a 6 month contract with possibility to extend! This writer will be responsible for marketing their 401k programs through assets like white papers, presentations, and web articles. This role is temporarily remote while stay-at-home orders are in place, but will eventually be in our client’s office in downtown Los Angeles.
Investment Insights Writer Responsibilities:
- Create white pages, presentations and web articles that market this client’s 401k products
- Writes original content for communications, including, but not limited to, marketing materials, reports on markets and portfolios, articles, and topical pieces for various audiences
- Writes original content by conducting necessary research and ensuring content aligns with the business goals and communicates the desired message.
- Researches statistical, product, audience, and other relevant information to successfully complete writing assignments.
- May conduct interviews with senior business leaders and investment professionals.
Investment Insights Writer Requirements:
- Deep understanding of financial and investment concepts
- Must have interest in writing for a Financial institution
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to effectively communicate with a diverse group of associates and senior business leaders; strong grammar and syntax skills; strong presentation skills; strong inter-personal skills
- Excel Proficiency: able to sort data, create graphs, use basic formulas
- Asset Management experience is preferred
- 7+ years of experience writing in a Financial, corporate environment
- SEO knowledge/experience is a plus
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.