Run The World
Run The World enables live online events that people love worldwide. Our mission is to create a world where people can easily meet, collaborate, and learn from others with similar expertise, interests, and passions—regardless of their particular location or circumstances.
We’re a global, silicon-valley based, well-funded startup backed by top VC’s and angel investors including Andreessen Horowitz, and C-level executives from Facebook, Twitter, and Atlassian. Our founding team are veterans from Facebook and Instagram and have been featured on TechCrunch, Business Insider, Silicon Valley Business Journal, CNBC, and more.
We’re experiencing explosive growth now more than ever and we’re looking for like-minded high-performers to break the barriers that limit access to knowledge, connections, and communities, and enable people to “Run the World.”
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As a gifted writer, creative thinker, and product storyteller, you’ll be a critical part of our Community team to scale our community-building efforts inside and out! Specifically, you’ll:
· Write and create product education experiences that unlock users full potential on the platform
· Create a best-in-class content hub to empower users with different experience levels and product needs
· Bring the voice of our community to life across our social media channels
· Help establish our brand voice guidelines and content strategy playbooks so we communicate to the outside world clearly, consistently and with impact
· Be a company-wide copywriting resource so we are putting our best foot forward at all times
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
· Bachelor’s degree and/or similar experience
· 5+ years of experience in copywriting, content marketing, journalism, and/or social media management. You’re an outstanding writer with the ambition to create something that stands apart
· Strong portfolio showcasing your writing skills experiences as a professional creative
· A track record for being in the know for current and emerging social trends. Bonus if you have experience organizing events and/or online communities
· Can translate product language and strategy into easy to understand consumer-facing communication materials
· Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
· Must be customer-centric, exceptionally detail-oriented, and results-driven
· Can thrive in a fast-paced environment
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.