HaystackID is seeking legal writers to assist with writing, revising, editing, and integrating a variety of legal content.
- Pay Rate: $50 per hour
- Tentative Start Date: Mid-June
- Tentative Duration: 1-2 months
- Location: Remote
- Required to have a Bachelor’s degree & JD
- Have outstanding legal research skills and writing skills both in legal and non-legal writing
- Preferred to have professional legal practice experience with a focus on legal writing
- Strongly preferred to have Law journal experience, preferably in an editorial position
- Written published content (not limited to the legal field), including experience in an editorial position
- Know basic HTML or programming languages and SEO best practices. The ideal candidate is internet-savvy with experience using social media tools such as blogs, social networks, microblogging, social bookmarking and/or social sharing and a good grasp on what makes content shareable across networks like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.