Who we are
Maestro is a creative learning agency. Our purpose is to do good in the world by inspiring positive change through better learning experiences driven by creative strategy, design and technology. Maestro creates learning that empowers and inspires. We hire talented humans who are aligned with our purpose and truly care about the needs of our clients and everyone around them.
Who you are
You love making connections, problem solving, and serving, especially if it’s through words. Which is probably why when you saw “marketing” and “writer” in the same job title, you thought, “that’s me!” Your conversational writing is on point, you’re obsessed with staying current on things like best practices for SEO, and marketing completely geeks you out. You enjoy challenging yourself to write for various marketing communication channels. You’re certainly no stranger to blogs, whitepapers, email campaigns, and social media. You’re known for being organized and efficient with your time, and it makes you proud to think that your work will have a direct impact on the success of the marketing efforts and the success of the learning professionals in our community.
What you’ll be doing on the Marketing team
- Work closely with our Director of Marketing and Director of Content + Community
- Lead copywriting for all external marketing efforts for Maestro including, but not limited to: blogs, campaigns, email marketing, company branding and messaging, whitepapers and other downloads, website copy, social media, and video scripts
- Strategic content idea generation based on business goals — you’re always thinking of new content ideas!
- Ability to make SEO driven decisions—think keywords, content structure, and backlinking just to name a few
- Collaborate with internal (and external) subject matter experts to create smart thought leadership content to serve our learning community
- Get to know our target persona(s) and be their advocate when making content decisions
- Excellent at conducting research to build credibility and thought leadership into each and every piece of content
Talents we’re looking for
- Ability to create quality work efficiently
- Knows the rules of writing, but breaks them for the sake of conversational tone and relatability
- Seeks out and embraces feedback
- Ability to jump into any and everything to lend a hand
- Identifies as a self-motivated go-getter
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to tackle multiple projects at once without skipping a beat
- Thrives in a team atmosphere
- Always up for a “make it work” moment
- Not afraid to contribute new ideas and try new things
- Base salary. We take your experience and talent level into great consideration
- Compensation package that includes medical, dental, life insurance and an optional 401k
- Work/Life Balance: Maestro takes pride in the incredible work ethic of our employees. Instead of a traditional vacation and/or sick leave policy, you have the freedom to take as much leave as you need. Time off is yours to enjoy when you like so long as you follow a few courtesies to ensure we are all playing by the same rules and looking out for each other
- Remote First: Maestro recognizes that great talent and great work comes from any geography. Though there may be times and projects that require being in our headquarters, our team is free to work remotely. We ensure you have the tools and resources to do your best work, wherever that might be from
We believe that creating an inclusive workplace helps us create better work
Maestro is committed to making diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging a part of everything we do – from our employee experience to how we engage with our clients, users, and our community. Regardless of gender, gender identity, race, disability, veteran status, religion, sexual orientation, ancestry, national origin, age, or marital status, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.