Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment? Do you want to become part of a company that invests in its employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we encourage you to dive deeper into this opportunity.
NeoGenomics is looking for a Medical Copywriter who wants to continue to learn in order to allow our company to grow. This is a Contract opportunity.
Now that you know what we’re looking for in talent, let us tell you why you’d want to work at NeoGenomics:
As an employer, we promise to provide you with a purpose driven mission in which you have the opportunity to save lives by improving patient care through the exceptional work you perform. Together, we will become the world’s leading cancer reference laboratory.
The contract Medical Copywriter will assist in producing content for an array of marketing materials. The copywriter will work on crafting content targeted to oncologists, pathologists, researchers, and patients relevant to our Clinical, Pharma, and Informatics divisions. The successful candidate will work on optimizing current web content and producing novel content, draft social media posts and be responsible for copy relating to print materials.
- Works with the creative services and marketing team to bridge content and visuals
- Conceptualize and craft engaging content that align with strategic marketing objectives
- Write medical content for use in various channels including website, emails,
and printed collateral
- Communicate complex technologies and capabilities of oncology industry in a clear and concise manner
- Proofread Clinical, Pharma, and Informatics content to ensure consistent language, grammatical accuracy, and proper English
- Create consistent editorial voice
- Develop and maintain expertise in various therapeutic areas
- Edit and proofread as needed throughout the production process
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education: Bachelor’s degree in medical communications, life sciences or equivalent
5+ years of experience in writing and editing for the life sciences industry
Experience writing for oncology testing lab is a plus
- Proficiency in writing highly complex medical content in the field of oncology, healthcare and diagnostics.
- Ability to filter extensive information into concise and clear communication
- Strong articulation and creative use of the written word
- Strong grammar and editing skills
- Ability to communicate effectively across a diverse cross-functional team
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to synthesize input from various stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize projects
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.